Wednesday 8 December 2010

I hate Kimas (i.e. Christmas) parties!

I have a terrible deja-vu feeling!! My little ears have heard the same songs day after day over the past few weeks and often ended up singing them to Mamma on our bus journeys back home...

I've just been dressed up as a Christmas pudding this time and brought into our playroom except this time there were no toys, just tens and tens of hectic and over excited parents elbowing one another to take pictures at me and my nursery buddies with their flashy cameras... what a weird bunch these grown ups are... 


and anyway... where are my Mamma and Dadda...!?!?  


Mammin Mammin.. please take me out of here! 


 I hate it!  Look what they did to me!  I don't like these songs... I want to go home...  I don't want to look like a "Kimas" pudding!


I said I want to go home..  Now!


Lessons learned:  Two Christmas Parties under my belt and one thing I am happy to share with you with certainty.  I hate Christmas parties and don't like to be bossed around and told when to sing... I sing what I want to sing and whenever I feel like singing.  

E' chiaro???

e ora portatemi a casa che mi aspettano i miei cavalli.... 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Robertino I so understand what you are saying..I hate birthday parties as well (not sure about Christmas yet as last year I was too young and this year I'll be hanging around in a campervan in NZ)and also I love singing and dancing when I want to! Remember we danced together on the table tennis in Paliano? that was so cool and we must do it again!
    thinking about you
    kisses
    Maia

    ReplyDelete