Friday 18 November 2011

Spier in Stellenbosch

... on our last day in South Africa we headed out to Stellenbosch to spend the day in the Spier establishment offering a great mix of experiences from the Cheetah Farm, the Bird Farm, their vineyards, restaurants, gardens and much more!  

Here we are at the Bird Farm taking a close look at the Owls.. can I touch them!?

apparently we can.. look at Mamma holding a huge example!!


... we could even have a bite on a tree house... how amazing!!


so up we went with Mamma and Dadda and our friendly waiter even offered to paint our faces!!


Mamma and me posing on the tree house!


I couldn't hold myself from a healthy bit of cheeky vandalism.....



and then of course I had to give my hands a thorough wash to get rid of the dirt!


Lucky me!  I even got a lolly pop!!


What more could I ask for in South Africa!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment