Wednesday 16 November 2011

A nibble in Montagu

... after the long journey we all felt pretty hungry and just happened to bump (that's a lie.. Dadda had inserted the Four Oaks guesthouse itinerary days before!) into a very pleasant establishment in Montagu... not far from our Franschhoek, our next destination....


...gnocchi... yummy!!


I  didn't even have the chance to finish my first mouthful that I accidentally knocked Mamma's glass of chardonnay on the floor before we could even have a toast!...  I was gutted and ashamed and stuck myself into the corner with my head down in disgust...


...a little cuddle from Mamma helped me get back on track and luckily they replaced Mamma's drink too... 


....a sit on the lap with Dadda as well and I was completely restored...


.... so while I couldn't quite fully pay back the damage by settling the bill I thought I'd improvise a song to get everyone's spirits in the right place before another couple of hours on the road!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment