Thursday 27 December 2012

On the road... next stop West Palm Beach!

Energised by the Disney experience and wonderful sunshine we were ready to leave Orlando and head off to the coast...

Ciao Ciao All Star Movies Hotel!


We couldn't resist the temptation of a buffet breakfast in a cheap and cheerful diner on the road... pancakes, muffins, and anything you can imagine with an outrageous amount of calories!!! Oh well.. guess we're going to have them off throughout the day!!


The drive went on longer than I expected so I figured I could take a kip to be fit at destination!


West Palm Beach was a lovely surprise... a delightful beach town with beautiful houses and hotels everywhere... clearly a very well off place where I gather wealthy Americans come and spend their time by the Ocean!


Sun, beach and good vibes... Feel very much in my element!!


Being Dadda & Mamma's 9th year together (27.12.2003) we were in for a special lunch at The Breakers Seafood Bar...


I was invited to remain well behaved as we walked through the beautiful estate & hotel!


Here's me pulling funny faces over lunch!


The estate offered great views on the ocean and long stretches for me to burn a few calories!!!


Mamma and I in the main square in the shopping district..


And then Mamma and I ordering at the bar hoping they wouldn't be asking for my ID!!!


Indeed, they figured I couldn't stay there so we had to settle for crayons and paper again as we shared a pizza before calling it a day!!  


Off to Miami tomorrow!!






No comments:

Post a Comment