Thursday 26 July 2012

Turrialba's attractions...

...Costa Rica has plenty of amusing details about it... ladybirds, grasshoppers, flowers & plants and a whole load of tropical colours everywhere!!  We took a dive at the local botanical gardens to look at several beautiful specimen of all sorts!!



I sure haven't seen a grasshopper than big before... have you!?


And check out all of those fruits!!  They're soo different to the ones we have back home!


Hey!  These flowers are growing upside down!!


A white moth!!?


I even got bit by a tiny ant WITH TEETH!  


Let me get prepare some weapons in case I encounter anymore!


Come on folks.. catch me if you can!!


Rush hour in Turrialba... without the rush though!


In a few years we should come back here and have a go at the white water rafting down the canyons... apparently it's only just down that stream of water!!





No comments:

Post a Comment