Saturday 28 July 2012

Rainy Day in Puerto Viejo

Our second rainy day on the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica started off with a nice breakfast in Puerto Viejo to put a few plans together for the day....


what matters in holidays is taking things positively and being happy as a team... as far as team spirit went we really were very on top of things!!


I would have loved to have a go on one of these boards though... perhaps on our next trip huh?


Even without sunshine you get the feeling of how beautiful this place can be with nature and cute little huts coming alive with their lively colours!!


The outlook remained unpromising..


and the rivers kept pushing down gallons of fresh water back to the sea!


Still, no excuse not to go and play on the beach!!  Mamma please can I have a few of those biscuits before I run off with Dadda?


Guess which flip flops are mine?


There are few things I know that beat the traces sand leaves behind of your footsteps...


... look there are hundred little Tino feet traces following me!!


...i can't get rid of them!!


...let me try jumping away!


Later on we ventured back into mainland in search of other marvels such as the local fruit...


...the legendary Costa Rican green frog....


....and a closer look at a sloth.. 


apparently one of the slowest creatures alive!  So I'd have time to drink a cup of coffee before worrying whether those claws  could ever procure any harm to me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment