Tuesday 31 July 2012

Bocas del Toro


The reception at Punta Caracol looked promising...


...I think I'm gonna like this!!


Even the sun has joined us...


... come on folks.. I'm all set!  Let's go off and do some snorkelling!!


Time for some island hopping too... the Bocas del Toro archipelago has loads of little islands and enclaves to explore!!


Feeling a little hungry?  Here's a good spot our boatman recommended for some local seafood and some lovely snorkelling opportunities all around! 


Let me put my order through quickly before taking a quick dive to explore the sea beneath!!


A starfish!!!


Let's jump in Dadda!!


"SPLASH!!"


Mamma was less interested and a little more concerned about where we'd find the nearest medical assistance / hospital in case anything went wrong (which in fact was the case as we found out over lunch my cheek started swelling up at what could well have been a shell fish reaction to Mamma's prawns!)....


Let me put her worries aside and give her a big hug for being so caring for me at all times!!!


After lunch - and with the allergy scare behind us (antihistaminic drops seemed to work) we set off on the boat again towards new islands and bays... and there right in front of us appeared a lonely dolphin practicing his jumps over and over again!!


There it goes again!!


Time to wave our boatman goodbye and thank him for taking us to so many interesting places...


Once back at the resort we took the Kayak's out and went for a little ride in the lagoon... a rare moment with Mamma actually doing some exercise!!!  Look she even can't believe it herself!!


But Dadda and I were well quicker and zoomed swiftly past her!!


What a day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment