Saturday 7 April 2012

Beaune

On the Saturday morning we headed off to explore pictoresque Beaune...


... we headed straight to see the colourful market full of stalls and interesting things to look at... we picked up a few veggies and plants...


...and there was lovely musical entertainment on the way too!


..the centre of town was almost entirely pedestrian lending itself perfectly for more scootering.. Beaune gave me inspiration for my new trick... the scooter jump!


...here is another shot of me executing the trick...


...we explored every back street in town...


...and it became hard for the crew to keep up with my pace...


...they were all grateful when we found a little green opening with a mini funfair where I decided to put the scooter to one side...


...and give this unhappy looking French girl a ride on the roundabout!!


Eventually we found a cosy little place to stop for a bit of lunch...

... where Maia and super pregnant Chiaretta joined us as well!


Chiaretta looks like she was exploding so Mamma took good care of her placing her in my stroller...


...while I attempted to convince Maia to come and have a go on my scooter...


...that didn't really work out but she did rest her hand on the handlebar for a picture with me!!


...while the older folks stopped for a digestive moment in the sun!


Finally we couldn't miss a trip to the impressive Hospice...


...and how possibly could we miss the temptation to head into one of the hundred odd cellars in town... 


Beaune c'est très joly!









No comments:

Post a Comment