Sunday 13 February 2011

Tabbu and Kle's new nest

Tabbu and Kle (Fabio and Clare) have just bought a spanking new home in Brentford and welcomed us today for a lovely roast lunch...

... Fabio appeared to struggle a little in the wine bottle opening procedures... clearly he doesn't practice as much as my Dadda!


...they sure have a lovely kitchen!! There is loads of space to play football and play with a car that the prior owners left behind!  What a waste!!


... the house is soo big they even have a giraffe that is taller than me!!  Apparently this one was born in the Dar Es Salaam airport when Tabbu and Kle travelled with Dadda and Mamma a few years ago!!


Kle' might not by the cuddliest of people out there but she always has a huggy to spare for me!!


... not to mention Tabbu who abuses of my good spirits to squeeze me, shove me around, tease me and cuddle me around the clock!


...and Leo also popped round in the afternoon for a group picture at the Prestijacopo-Puddifoot new estate!

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!


Of course, the two uncles didn't waste time to bully me around while teaching me how to practice Italian style diving... perhaps in light of a future footballing career!



Pippo Inzaghi would be proud of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment