Thursday 17 February 2011

Dadda fubbol Manu....

Dadda was not around for some time this week... I kept telling Mamma that I thought it was because "Dadda fubbol Manu"...as he always seems to be leaving Mamma and I in the evenings geared up to flay football with the Italian gang in Notting Hill..

In reality Dadda spent 3 days in Zurich working on a plan that may well interest me and my own development in the coming months and years....

Later, as I sneaked into his affairs and looked into his phone camera album I found the following suspicious pictures...

.. an unnusual commute to work...


... and on Thursday he was clearly far from Canary Wharf.. what the hell was he up to driving around the Zurichsee?  


.. and here he was having lunch with Pinocchio in Rapperswil without Mamma and me!!






No comments:

Post a Comment