Saturday 19 February 2011

Man's Beddai!

... we were back at Man's house ("Man" is my name for Daniel) as it was his surprise birthday party!  I could sing the whole birthday song and knew all the words!!  I even helped Man blow off his candle!!


... Veen (Levin) and I then disappeared for a while to watch Winnie the Pooh in the sitting room!


...then came a bit of quality time with Bruno.. a cute little cotton ball that enjoys licking my fingers!!


...my favourite part of the evening though was playing in Veen's room and his fantastic train track!  Mamma knows I like playing with it at nursery too though Dadda is still resisting from buying me the bloody thing for some reason... 


... apparently I'll get one the moment we move to Zurich.. 
(assuming we are still moving....)

No comments:

Post a Comment