Tuesday 4 January 2011

My Nakamanda World

Nakamanda has been a great place to live for the past week or so and besides the lovely scenery and the great weather I have to start sympathising with the views of the cabby we met in Bangkok... the people really make the difference out here!

Everyone has been soo nice to me in every bit of my holiday and has ensured I had a great time at all stages...

I got to spend time as a Baywatch... which I thoroughly enjoyed as you can see...


.. and I could practice my shooting in the pool as well!


Dadda showed me how to jump in the water keeping my nose closed so the water doesn't go in!


And then I perfected my "volo d'angelo" dives!


The girls that managed the hotel were wonderful and always played with me while we were waiting for taxis or while Dadda was talking to people at reception!  They even came me a cow as a present!!


And Pol not only drove us to the Krabi Night Market in his spare time... he even guided me to the wonders of the resort!


Mamma always took me to see the temple that was full of horses and elephants and in the morning the cleaning ladies even filled the temple with fresh fruit that the birds and squirrels nibbles on throughout the day!


As in Chiang Mai this place was full of steps and places where I could run around...


I just loved my time at Nakamanda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment