Friday 7 January 2011

Goodbye Thailand!

So it was time to go and Mamma and Dadda's faces were turning a little sad that our holiday is over... we checked in at the Krabi airport and there were just two airplanes to look at that airport which was slight disappointment... still, there is plenty of entertainment all around and not sure I really understand the disappointment in having to go back home?

I have my animals there, the park, the farm, my friends, the nursery and over the past few days I have been telling Mamma and Dadda all the great things we could be looking forward to


...strangely their jobs never turned up on my list... in fact, what is it my parents do again???


Our day long trip started with a short flight to Bangkok with plenty of drawing opportunities....


Then after a 3 and 1/2 hour stop in Bangkok, 7 hours flight to Dubai, 3 hours in Dubai, 7 hours flight to London and a 2 hour drive back home... I was energised and ecstatic to start playing with all my toys again...

... yet Mamma and Dadda were far less excited to join in with me and forced me to go to bed at 3 in the afternoon!!!

...Dadda didn't even manage to finish watching Roma beat Catania having nodded off towards the end of the first half!!!

Get yourself together!

Good job I'm off to nursery tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment