Tuesday 5 March 2013

Ski week Indoors!

... wasn't quite imagining to have to spend a chunk of my ski week at home... and with everyone busy skiing and having a good time on the pistes all day I was lucky to have my dearest Mamma next to me comforting me and looking after me at all times!!

Here is a tribute to Mamma and I!!!


Of course with the aid of drugs and the excitement of seeing everyone show up again at the Chalet, I had to make the most of the time I had with their company hoping to get back on track the soonest possible..

I love chatting to Maia over dinner!!!


...and have her read me stories in Italian!


...of course not as much as sticking fingers up my own nose!!


Zio Fabio in action entertaining both Maia and I!!!


...and Zio Leo had his chance to attract our attentions!!


Uncle Leo in a rare moment of seriousness while disseminating a bit of wisdom to Maia and Teo... as you can read on my grin I'm not sure I quite buy the story ;-) !!!  


Indeed, we were all cuddling and having good times within seconds!






No comments:

Post a Comment