Thursday 7 March 2013

Finally back on skis in Courchavel!!

Feeling good again and happy to hit the slopes again... this time we chose to go to nearby Courchevel which part of the crew had explored in previous days and deemed appropriate for me to get going again!!

Here I am with Zio Leo on the way up on the gondola towards our first run on the slopes!!


The several weeks of base training in Oberiberg paid dividens immediately.  I felt in my element right away!!


After a few runs we had a lovely lunch in town with Mamma who won the gold medal for patience this week, having had to cope with her own health and morning sickness, not being able to ski at all and also having to take good care of me while I was ill!  Bless her!!



... once back at the chalet Zio Fabio and Zia Clare had a fabulous delayed Xmas present for me... my first pair of football boots!!


No comments:

Post a Comment