Friday 8 March 2013

Signing off the week in Val Thoren (... with another allergy attack!)

Leo & I having good times on the gondola again... (he doesn't realise consciously but he is actually learning his first German song ever...)


Want to hear it?!?

;-)


Final run before our last lunch on the mountains and indeed what also turned out to be another panic moment due to an allergy attack for reasons we still cannot explain...


Fries cooked in peanut oil?  Pizza with sheep cheese on it?  Mamma having had a hot chocolate in the morning and passing on allergenic agents onto me?  We'll never know.. but we did learn that on this occasion the cortisone tablets restored my condition quite rapidly!  I was well again after 30 stressful minutes for me and everyone around me!!

Was nice to get back home and cuddle up with Zio Leo while we watched a bit of telly!!



No comments:

Post a Comment