Sunday 28 August 2011

Chaos Platz

.... I was hoping to make my way back up to Settel since I first set my heart on the place... so was delighted we decided to spend our Sunday up there with my Fabio & Clare...

So let's get down to business.... there is a reason why they call it Chaos Platz... and no wonder my Dadda ended up losing his Iphone while jumping around the bouncy castles with me!!


 
...a little paradise for me to mess about in...

... and play catch with Daddy...


...and squash my own nose at my own leisure!


...there were "deltaplani" flying high in the sky...


...and Clare had a go at chasing me too!


...Dadda's proud eyes kept staring at me...


....when they weren't wondering off to observe the beautiful scenery!


...a lovely pic of my dearest friends...


....and a good one for the paparazzi..


...before we all headed back down to the valley to marvel at this fantastic "self service" pumpkin store... the sort of thing that would be damn popular in Italy!!


Overall a bloody fantastic day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment