Friday 15 October 2010

Z for... Zooooooooo!

Ciao Ciao... (this week I actually learned to say this)... everyone!

Finally dadda and mamma took me to meet all my animal friends!!  I love the zoo!  Feels like this is my natural habitat... my nannies in nursery even say that I will own a farm or a zoo one day as I know all the animals and what how they all go... well at least for most of them!!!

Uncle Lao (Leo) and Abbo (Fabio) were there too as were Clare, Axel, Daniel, Kattrin and little Levin and Julian.  I had a world of a time and had the opportunity of taking a better look at ostriches (struzzi...), kangaroos, gorillas, tigers, lions, exotic birds, penguins, giraffes and zebras... even saw the odd camel and hippo!!

My favourite remain the horse, the ppppony and the iiii-aaaaa family though...  but the orangutans were friendly too....

Check out these fine examples!!



Babbbaiiiiiiiii,
Tino

1 comment: