Monday 18 October 2010

Abbey Kuss

It's some weeks that mamma tells me you have a close friend in nursery.  Her name is Abbey and all the nannies say there is a real love affair going!!  They tell your mum that you are always chasing her and filling her up with loads of soft little kisses.... I gather you are far more keen on Abbey than the other way around but from the sounds of it you are not giving her much of a choice not to be invaded by your attentions... must be the italian genes I guess!!

Abbey has been absent from nursery in a few weeks but this morning as I dropped you off at 7.30am like usual Abbey was there entering nursery at the same time as us!! You were very excited!!!

Then mummy calls me at 17.10 having just picked you up and tells me that you were in despair... you didn't want to leave nursery today as you couldn't let go of Abbey and you wanted to go back inside to hug her and give her kisses again.  Mummy said you even shared your horse with her literally putting it into her palm and helping her wrap her fingers around it!!

I hope you grow up displaying the same charm and caring features of your mamma.

You fell asleep thinking of cows, horses, Lao, Abbo, mamma, milk, Maui and airplanes again and also had a thought for Abbey that I told you would see again after a good night sleep!

Sogni d'oro Tino!

Dadda

No comments:

Post a Comment