Monday 25 October 2010

I love my weekends in Hackney...


There is always so much to do, so many markets, people, parks and animals to be seen!!

... Mamma will dress my up nicely and get me going with a generous portion of milk...


...then we're off for a stroll in Victoria where I can continue mastering my knowledge in pigeons, ducks, geese and many other birds..
.  



... then a quick stop in Broadway Market for a cornetto is always welcome... the stylish scarf is obligatory apparently...



... and off we go to my favourite stop of all.. the Hackney City Farm where all my animal friends are waiting for me...  ducks, chicken, rabbits, two huuuuge pigs, sheep, cows and a donkey... I know all of them now and know exactly where to find each one.. even those cows lazying on the other side of the park!!


... then on the way home we'll stop for a quick nibble and pick up some fresh groceries at the London Fields Farmers' Market where I can play ball and play with other little children...

... and finally we get back home to play with all the rest of my animal kingdom!!  


Not sure what that big green one and some other odd looking animals are doing in my collection up here but "Veen"(short for Levin) tells me I'll get into them when I get a touch older...

No comments:

Post a Comment