Thursday 21 October 2010

Happy Birthday Mamma!

Today has been an unusual day... another very special one!  I woke up and was serviced with my usual bottle of milk and was transported to mamma and dadda's bed for our regular morning kuschel kuschel (cuddle).

Dadda jumped up from our bed and from the wardrobe he pulled out one enormous purple balloon and threw it towards mamma and me... then followed by a pink one, two further pink ones and then two more purple ones.... 6 enormous balloons all for me to play with i didn't realize I hardly touched my morning milk dose!!

Then dadda hands out a bag to mamma with a present and two envelopes... interesting stuff... colourful... what is going on?!  Dadda then sings a song that goes something like "Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Mamma... Happy Birthday to you!!!"...

OK... I get it... today is Mamma's Birthday though if you ask me I have no idea what that means... Who cares I guess... I've got 6 new big balloons to kick around the bedroom and that will sort me out for a while...  wooooow!!!!


Then I come back home from nursery and mamma disappears for longer than usual to return all dressed up... I know now when something is cooking you know.. you are going out today aren't you mamma??

I didn't even have a chance to start putting up my usual drama act and Fabio turns up... yippppeeeeeeee!!! We played with my new ballooons and I scored a ton of goals and then we played with all my animal collection and then before I know it dadda swings rounds blows my a kiss and walks out again with mamma....

Where did they go?  What is this birthday thing?  Fabio... bring me to bed!!

Nannait everyone!!

Tino

P.S. Meanwhile..... it looks like Mamma was having a good time somewhere... bet you that Mojito can't beat Ennio's though...

No comments:

Post a Comment