Thursday 24 January 2013

Family visit to Dr. Lang (Scan 1)

After much talking about having babies added to the family in the form of a new brother or sister we went to see Dr. Lang with Mamma and Dadda to have a look at what had been creating so much discomfort and sickness in my poor Mamma since the day we got back from holiday!!

While I sat on Dadda's lap and the doctor investigated Mamma's health, a video came up on the screen capturing a strange little movie in black and white... and then as the sound came on, it was clear this was the sound of a heartbeat!!!

Indeed I was soon informed it wasn't Mamma's heartbeat, nor mine, nor Dadda's and not the Doctor's either!  It was the heart of a little creature... A dog!! was my first thought not being able to make much of what I was staring at.... but then was confirmed this was a tiny weeny version of a baby I will get as a present in 8 or so months... 


Fingers crossed that this little creature can continue growing healthy and come and join us all soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment