Saturday 4 June 2011

Joyd and Helene tie the knot

... the big event of our London stay was Joyd and Helene's wedding... the day was sunny and warm and the venue (The Grove) was really amazing...

 ... Mamma and Clare were in good form showing off their outfits....


... within minutes the ceremony was over and Joyd and Helene had just promised each other forever love and loyalty!

... that was terrific news as I was becoming a little frustrated sitting silently in my seat and was delighted to go and join the quartet outside....


... while the newly weds were having their pictures taken...


... here is Joyd with his proud Mum & Dad...


...as always Fabio couldn't hold his drinks and started making a fool of himself before lunch was even served... Clare and Carolin tried containing his outbursts to an extent... but then came the highlight of the event...


... the starters were served and I nibbled on some feta cheese that was tucked under some rocket salad and some cheeky walnuts that were on the same plate too... before I could taste the bloody cheese my face swelled up entirely and I could hardly see out of my left eye!!  What a pain!


...luckily that didn't impair my mood too much and I continued having a cracking day with Fabio and some of the other kids.. (here is Pippo and his little one)...


... eventually the drinks and my higher energy levels caught up with Fabio and he was knocked out for the day... and the sun hadn't even set! 


... so we stayed on for the wedding cake... 



... and the first dance... and then called it a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment