Friday 3 June 2011

Golfing atThe Grove

... after all that home training we finally hit the real course and what better place to start than at The Grove in North West London!  Thanks to Joyd and Helene's weekend wedding event I got access to the glamorous resort to hit my first few balls...

A special thank you to my Caddie Fabio to start with... very patient in carrying my golf clubs...


... soon the sun was just a little too much so we sought for some shade and a little kick about with Joyd and his Daddy....


... and a go at the puzzle with Mamma...



... but then I couldn't resist so I had to get back out there running through the lovely fountain and water feature areas...


... to join Fabio back on the 18th hole where I had no problems whatsoever slotting the ball home.. 


...so just as I got a hang on my swing...


... Mamma and Dadda wrapped me up in a car seat and put me in Fabio's car where (with slight initial desparation...) Fabio drove me back to his place while Mamma and Dadda prolonged their stay at the venue for evening drinks and some fancy dinner...


No comments:

Post a Comment