Monday 25 April 2011

Easter Weekend in London

Easter was great this year!!  We set off bright and early as Fabio came to pick us and our few belongings from home in Hackney (and was later told that was our last night at home....)


... as Dadda and Mamma were picking up some food at the shops Fabio even topped up my driving lessons in his Audi... the only cars I've ever driven!!


We then popped over to zio Leo's house to pick up my travel cot and as always Leo had a litte surprise waiting for me as soon as I opened my eyes!!


The weather was gorgeous and we could enjoy the splendour of Fabio and Clare's garden in full... 


Dadda and I played a litte bit of wrestling...


...and a bit of footie too...


and then we hit the shops again for a bit of singing while Fabio and Dadda filled up the trolled until stuff overflowed and started falling off the sides!!


...then the real Easter proceedings took full flow... we even ending up having a water spraying session where uncle Leo soaked me to the bone!!



... a very enjoyable weekend indeed topped up by lots of those bottles that kept being popped open all weekend... I wonder what's so special with that red and yellow coloured drink!?!!


wouldn't you rather stick to milk?!

No comments:

Post a Comment