Wednesday 27 April 2011

Departing London

Sounds like after all the talking we are definitely off now... with all this travelling surely I ought to get an upgrade to business shouldn't I Mamma?


... and business it was!  Thank you MS!  Could get used to it!!  Look look mamma... look how many clouds out there!


...very comfy here... getting full service and attention I could almost get used to it...


...ooops... almost too confortable... I think I just poopood myself and mamma has no nappied to change me into... what are we going to do!??!


... we landed safely and in minutes we collected a spacious car and made our way to the Seegarten Hotel where we would stay for some time until we get settled in... 

...give me a bed folks and my milk bottle folks.. I'm knackered!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment