Friday 3 August 2012

Nati & Juanpi get married

The big moment has arrived for Nati to become a princess and to me to look like a marshmallow!!


Feeling a litte nervous and observed by a few too many eyes (300 or so people attending church today!)....


Dadda give me some words of encouragement!!


OK, I'm loosening up now.. the red carpet to the alter isn't that long after all.. I can do it!!


Some time to relax before my "major" contribution to the wedding!!


A laugh with my beautiful Mamma


and then we're already in business:  Nati comes through the door with her Dad... 


...that's it!  They are husband and wife now!!


Group picture with the newly weds and all the little marshmallows!!!


Then time to hit the club where Nati and Juanpi performed a relentless dance until the following morning!!


There were nibbles and refreshments (basically a ton of alcohol) for everybody and comfy seating for those that preferred to take it easy...


...but I far more enjoyed taking a privileged "perched" view of the dances from high above!!


Then time came for me to feel it was probably time to hit the sack.... (apparently well before the party really got into it's full swing...) 

Guess who's tired here??


Take me to bed Mamma!!


No comments:

Post a Comment