Saturday 18 August 2012

Berthold's in Zurich

The Bertholds came round for the weekend on their way back from they Bavarian holidays... lovely to have some quality to catch up with Levin and newborn Wolf Sebastian and enjoy another great day of sunshine!!  

Here we go down the slide into the lake!!


.. and then off we go with our braccioli to the platform on the lake!!


Young Sebastian getting his feet wet!!


And then drying up on the lawn...


A run around and a kick about with Levin before heading home for lunch...


... and then into town for a nice treat in the local patisserie!!

There goes Levin whistling... he really got me going with that trick.. have been practicing myself for some time now.. perhaps I'll have learnt by the time I see him next!!


A stroll down past the Grossmunster!


Come on folks.. let's go to the playground!!!


Sebastian & I on the swings!!


No comments:

Post a Comment