Saturday 13 October 2012

Late one at the Floyd's

We've met Tristan's parents Monty & Claudia lately so this time we were over for a dinner to find out a little more!!

While Tristan and I were playing like lifetime buddies in his bedroom Mamma and Daddino were hitting it off really well with Claudia & Monty having a good laugh and a getting through bottles of wine and spirits like nobody else's business...

We got so carried away that Monty asked us to memorise the night signing his table alongside all other friends they had shared good times with.. so here is my placing my mark!


Once Tristan was in bed I could only stay awake for so long before passing out... quite an accomplishment given the music was on full blast and all the grown ups were getting increasingly loud and tipsy!!


... here is me snoring away face down on a dining chair!!


No comments:

Post a Comment